Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Many things to offer

I have been blessed with many different experiences in my few years at life.  Reekers Research and Solutions Center is not focussed on just one thing or helping with just major life issues.  I want to let everyone know that I would like to be contacted by anyone for anything and be able to help.  I have personal experience starting as a young kid working in lawn care, delivering newspapers, joining and serving in the United States Army Reserve and Active Duty Army, short stint in factory work, work place security in different settings, residential and business cleaning to include carpets and hard surface floors, law enforcement from working in a prison to jail to police to sheriff, being a husband, being a father, being a friend, and working on getting to know God.  If you do not follow into any of those categories then thanks to some of the people I know and subjects that I have read about and the Internet there is a good chance that I could be of some value to you or somebody you know.

I am not at this making any money or trying to advertise for anything or anyone.  I feel I have an obligation to help and serve other in any way I can and this is one of the ways that I am trying to do it.  I think I have been of some value to a few so far and want to expand to others.

Please post a comment or send me an email to reekersresearch@gmail.com , contact me on facebook or give me a call at 319-325-1185.

No comments:

Post a Comment