Friday, March 11, 2011

Next step

The facebook page and this blog have not taken off as I have hoped it to and it is in strong part of my lack of total commitment to it.  It is not easy to operate on no budget using free information and free sites.  I have learned a great deal about what needs to happen to launch a new idea and get an online community off of the ground.  I have learned so much in fact that I know I do not have the time available to do what I really want to accomplish.

With that being said  I will be posting a lot less if at all on this blog.  I have had 0 comments and one person join in the last 3 months.  Blogspot may not get the traffic that a person needs to get the word out and on my next launch when I have a small personal financial commitment to my project I will likely move to Wordpress blog.  Many of the blogs that I follow that are great and have many followers are on Wordpress and that seems the place to go.

There is no set date for my new launch but it will be when the time is right.  For those of you who have been following Thank you and know that I can be contacted at any of the sites but will not be posting much if at all.


Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment